What does it mean?

In the end, you'll see who is the fake and who is the real one stay beside you
No matter what happens and you're never known how much i need you beside me
Because i feel like i love you
I don't understand with this feel, the feel guess come suddenly
And i just wanna say i want more longer time together with you
I just wanna more longer time to taste this situation
And i just wanna you are never leave me, although everything the reason you have
Cause i can't stop to loving you, everything the step i do to forgotten you
But i can't
And now allow me to loving you although you never love me
Please tell them that i ever fought for you, and you waste it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAIKU dan TANKA

RESENSI NOVEL : PADANG BULAN KARYA ANDREA HIRATA

RESENSI NOVEL : HUJAN BULAN JUNI KARYA SAPARDI DJOKO DAMONO